NAF in Canada is active in:
- Setting the standards for quality abortion care with evidence-based guidelines and quality site visits.
- Providing accredited continuing medical education in all aspects of abortion care.
- Supporting abortion providers with consultation, training, and security support.
- Educating government officials to ensure that abortion is safe, legal, and accessible.
- Providing media outlets with accurate information and interviews regarding abortion.
- Collaborating with other pro-choice organizations to ensure women's access to quality abortion care.
- Providing women with accurate, unbiased information and options counseling through our toll-free telephone Hotline (1-800-772-9100).
Read and share our fact sheets about NAF in Canada in English (PDF file, 20K) and in French (PDF file, 26K)
The NAF Hotline is available to answer any questions you may have about abortion, unintended pregnancy, or related issues. The Hotline is free, completely anonymous, and offers services to everyone, regardless of their individual situation.
Call toll-free 1-800-772-9100
For unbiased information about abortion and about other resources, including financial assistance, call toll-free 1-800-772-9100
Weekdays: 7:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M. Eastern time
Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
For referrals to quality abortion providers call 1-877-257-0012 (no funding assistance provided on this line).
Weekdays: 9:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
P.O. Box 42065
Victoria, BC V8R 1T2