NAF welcomes gifts of stocks and securities, which may also have tax advantages for you in the U.S. Here is a quick guide to ensure the successful transfer of your unrestricted, publicly traded securities.
- For transfer instructions, please instruct your broker or bank to call NAF's Development Department at 202-667-5881.
- Ask your broker to include your name and the phrase "For the benefit of NAF" in the transfer instructions.
- Please notify NAF of your gift by faxing a copy of the transfer instructions to NAF's Development Department at 202-667-5890.
- Mail or hand deliver the certificates to NAF, with a letter stating the purpose of your gift (for example, "for general support of NAF programs.")
- In a separate envelope, mail or deliver a signed stock power form for each gift.
Mail or deliver these items to:
NAF Development Department
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 450
Washington, DC 20036